Your safety is important to us. Some of the steps we are taking to assure the best experience and maximum safety for our players are
- One game per 6 foot table.
- 8 feet between rows, allowing 6 feet back-to-back between players.
- Boards and pieces will be sanitized between rounds.
- All participants and staff will wear masks.
- One-way aisles will be designated where appropriate.
- Registration desk will be configured for social distancing.
- Limits on Spectators.
- No one showing symptoms will be allowed to enter the playing hall.
- We are exploring no-touch methods for customer service, distributing pairings, collecting results, and posting results.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be plentiful.
- Other measures provided by the host hotel.
This list will be updated to reflect current best practice.
If you want more information on specific policies of the host hotel
The following sites are updated with any new information about health department regulations.